Ruben Sanche
"Don't look down on anyone unless you are helping them up."
Jesse Jackson
Aslyn - That's When I Love You Lyrics
When you have to look away
When you dont have much to say
Thats when I love you
I love you, just that way
To hear you stumble when you speak
Or see you walk with two left feet
Thats when I love you
I love you, endlessly
And when your mad cuz you lost a game
Forget Im waiting in the rain
Baby i love you,
I love you anyway
Heres my promise made tonight
You can count on me for life
Thats when i love you
When nothing you do can change my mind
The more I learn, The more I love
The more my heart cant get enough
Thats when I love you,
When I love you no matter what
So when you turn to hide your eyes
Cause the movie it made you cry
Thats when I love you
I love you a little more each time
And when you cant quite match your clothes
Or when you laugh at your own jokes
Thats when I love you
I love you, more than you'll know
And when you forget that we had a date
Or that look that you get when you show up late
Baby I love you, I love you anyway














maths lecture. monotonous is the word.
as we were rushing off for learning journey, mr koh told us we can leave first.
so we did. jaime was the first to open the door.
then miss ong bee suan shouted LOUDLY:
'WHERE ARE YOU GOING?! who says you can leave? stop right there and COME BACK!
if i die on the spot, you all will be responsible for it!!'
frightening.
and i pity mr k cube la.
he wanted to explain to miss ong but was replied with:
'I DONT CARE! you should have informed me before the lecture and not DURING the lecture or AFTER the lecture.'
LEARNING JOURNEY to Singapore Discovery Centre!!! =D =D =D
so much fun experienced.
thanks to the cranksters of o6s14.
ate fried fish balls and iced teh terik for lunch. =)
i'm 'ren shi wu bu ren ren' de ren.
and jaime and wanshan are 'ren shui bu ren ren' de ren.
=P
went onto the dark blue truck.
officer 1: you go in the truck, got 5 artiste for you to consult.
-we all went up the truck-
madam natalie loh hui zhi: teach us how to do the crossword puzzle!
-officers cant hear-
me: teach us teach us!
officer 2: okay, the answer is blah blah.
madam natalie loh hui zhi and me : then this one this one?
officer 2: answer is blah blah. THIS ONE THIS ONE? and THIS ONE THIS ONE?
LOL.
p.s i dont know if truck and officer is the correct word.
mr lim jian jann, madam natalie loh hui zhi and mr santono huang wei xiong played the SNAKE AND LADDER game.
damn funny please.
roll dice then tio-ed BONUS ; FORFEIT ; climb ladder up ; climb ladder down ; missed turn.
mr lim jian jann had to ask a female for hp number and said 'YES SERGENT!' to an officer.
mr santono huang wei xiong had to do pole dancing and stop some girls.
then we went to next station whereby mr tay kok swee and mr santono huang wei xiong & miss dora lim xue zhu and miss natalie loh hui zhi had to quickly get changed into FIREMEN clothings then carried lots of stuffs and run run.
CONGRATS TO MR TAY AND MISS LOH for winning.
MUHAHAHAHA.
and there was this news reporting thingy.
madam natalie loh hui zhi and mr tay kok swee sat on the yellow chair and tried reporting news.
then it was 'telecasted'.
muahahahah SO CUTE LA. =D
miss ang xiaoyun and mr tay kok swee played the 'pictures matching game'
then the machine said they were in top ten and can enter their name.
but in the end when they showed the top ten list, they cant find their names.
LOL, made them feel cheated.
mr zachary heng zeng hui and mr santono huang wei xiong did the INDIAN dance steps.
not that hilarious but i guess they had a fun time. =X
watched a short movieof a bomb attack on the MRT.
the bombing effect damn real and the floor was vibrating la.
plus miss ang xiao yun and madam jaime peh ee teng's HORRIBLE TERRIBLE screamings are enough to make my ears deaf.
then we talked to LITTLE GEORGE!
the silver robot that speaks engish language ; sings BARNEY song ; sings ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZ song ; sings the NATIONAL ANTHEM ; is quite good in calculating maths ; is not programmed to answer 4! [4 factorial] times 9! times 69! ; blah blah blah.
aiya! forgot ask little george if he could say the singapore pledge.
MUAHAHAHA.
mr ho paid for the shooting range thingy and he's pro in shooting sia.
ren bu ke mao xiang.
LOL.
sat the bus back.
most of us were sleepy after a long day except two particular people.
they are madam jaime peh ee teng and miss agnes tan sok keng
KEPT ON SINGING SONGS!
if you're happy and you know it, you clap your hands!
*CLAP CLAP!*
madam jaime peh ee teng: mr ho, what is your favourite song?
mr ho: silence.
madam jaime peh ee teng: no such thing one. you like english or chinese songs?
mr ho: silence.
miss agnes tan sok keng: or you like hokkien song?
madam jaime peh ee teng and miss agnes tan sok keng: MA SI WA WU JI BA BAN.. la la la la la
WAHAHAHAHA.
my HANA KIMI!!! <33333333
you can't lose.
even if you feel you are making some terrible mistakes,
things will somehow come right.

No comments:
Post a Comment