Sunday, May 10, 2009

http://www.mamatranslation.com/ TRY THIS. :)

당신이 더 잘 알았어야
이제는 마치 작품
나, 난 정말 모르겠어

lol! i typed
' you should have known better
as if it works now
i dont know, i really dont know '
to get those above korean words.


but when i copied that exact same korean phrase to translate back to english,
it appeared as
'You should know better by now I was like, I really do not know'


by the way, with that,
i've decoded baba's 'الله يساعدني أحتاج إلى قوة' on her blog.
it was translated as 'God help me I need to force'
right not, ba?

LOL.


principio, algunos spanishy componer canciones otra vez! un buen hombre era muy bueno!
wahahaha, thats
'top, compose some spanishy songs again!
a good man was very good! ' in spanish.

lets see what it wqould appear as when i translate it back to english.
WAHAHHAA I AM LAUGHING MY HEAD OFF.
'Initially, some spanishy writing songs again! a good man was very good!'
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA.


okay i am too bored.

No comments: